Baked Spaghetti Squash is really a simple, delicious, low carbohydrate, low calorie option to pasta. It creates a delicious part dish, but may also be topped with veggie or meats sauces for any fulfilling primary course
Although a complete spaghetti squash could be tough to reduce, it’s really simpler than you may expect. I reduce mine into 1″-1 1/2″ rounds before cooking (that is so easier than cutting a complete spaghetti squash in two lengthwise) and were left with lengthy strands that resembled spaghetti pasta
easy drizzle of essential olive oil, a little sodium and fresh damaged pepper and they’re prepared for the stove. In in regards to a half hr (or until fork sensitive) you might have delicious Cooked Spaghetti Squash.
- 1 large Spaghetti Squash (rinsed and cut into 1-1½” rounds)
- 2-3 TBS olive oil (just enough to lightly drizzle over squash rounds)
- 1 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper (or to taste)
- Very carefully, reduce spaghetti squash into 1″ – 1½” rounds.
- Clear pulp and seeds from middle of squash rounds.
- Spot onto rimmed cooking sheet (foil collection or make use of parchment for simple tidy up)
- Drizzle each circular with essential olive oil.
- Sprinkle with sodium & pepper.
- Bake at 375* for approx. half an hour or until squash will be fork tender.
- Remove from stove.
- Utilizing a fork, cautiously “strand” the squash such that it resembles spaghetti noodles.
- Serve as will be (parmesan cheese optional), or with a popular veggie or meats sauce.