BEST M&M Cookies – Super Soft, Chewy, Crispy Edges And FILLED WITH Chocolate! These M&M Cookies Taste Like They Came Straight FROM THE Bakery!
It’s no secret that I really like chocolate chip cookies. Or really any cookie recipe for example. 🙂 They’re my weakness. But throw some M&M’s within the mix and I’m in heaven. Seriously, these chocolate chip M&M cookies are absolutely incredible and something of the greatest cookies on the market! I also can’t resist these brownie M&M cookies!
There’s just something in regards to a warm chocolate chip M&M cookie that reminds me of my childhood. Within my school we were young, they used to market M&M cookies on Friday’s to improve money for the institution also it was always this type of treat when my mom i want to buy one.
Over time, I have already been focusing on perfecting my M&M cookie recipe and they are for me, the very best M&M cookies ever! Why is them so yummy? They’re thick and chewy, yet super soft inside while staying crisp round the edges. There is also an ideal ratio of chocolate chip to M&M’s. The greater chocolate the higher, right?
KEYWORD: M&M COOKIES
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES
REFRIGERATE: 15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES
AUTHOR: JAMIELYN NYE
- 1 cup unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M’s , plus much more for tops if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, utilizing a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt and stir mix just until combined. Fold within the chocolate chips and M&M’s. Refrigerate dough for 15 to half an hour if time allows.
- Utilizing a large cookie scoop (about 3 Tablespoons), scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Place extra M&M’s at the top from the cookies if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or before tops are barely golden brown. Allow cookies to create on pan for just two 2 minutes, and remove to some cooling rack.
- Store within an airtight container for 3 days.