This iced golden milk latte is insanely delicious, also it just is actually nourishing, anti-inflammatory, and today’s take on a historical healing drink. It takes merely a short while to create, and it’s this type of great swap for caffeine or anytime you intend to feel fab! Great before bed, too. Naturally vegan and paleo with low carbohydrate and keto options.
Combine all ingredients inside a cocktail shaker with a lot of ice. You’ll need almond or other alt-milk, turmeric, maple syrup, cinnamon, ground ginger, just a little freshly ground black pepper, a pinch of cardamom, and vanilla extract.
Course : Beverage, Drinks
Cuisine : Indian
Keyword : golden milk latte, iced golden milk
Prep Time : five minutes
Total Time : five minutes
Servings : 2 drinks
Calories : 229 kcal
- 2-3 cups milk of preference like almond, macadamia, or coconut. See Note 1
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Pinch ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients inside a cocktail shaker. Use 2 cups for any sweeter, more spiced drink; use nearer to 3 for any milder version.
- Shake the mixture well and pour over ice into two serving glasses.
- If you love an “ombré” look, like in my own photos, first pour 1 / 2 of the milk over ice into two glasses. Then, proceed using the recipe: combine remaining ingredients inside a cocktail shaker with ice, shake well, and pour into prepared glasses.