Recipe for Peach Lemonade – I really like lemonade when it gets warm out. This Peach Lemonade Recipe is really a refreshing twist…I may never get back to the concentrated stuff again!
I really like lemonade when it gets warm out. This Peach Lemonade Recipe is really a refreshing twist…I might never get back to the concentrated stuff again!
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peaches
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice (about four to six 6 lemons)
- 1 peach, cut into wedges
- Mint for garnishment
- Inside a medium saucepan over high temperature, combine the initial 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for three minutes. Place peach mixture inside a blender. Take away the heart of blender lid (to permit steam to flee) and cover the very best having a clean dish towel. Puree until smooth. Pour right into a large bowl. Refrigerate for at the very least 3 hours.
- Press peach mixture by way of a sieve over a big bowl, reserving liquid. Discard the peach solids. Stir in lemon juice.
- When prepared to serve, add 1/2 cup ice towards the glasses, and pour peach lemonade in to the glasses. Garnish with peach wedges and mint.