These Soft Batch Chocolate M&M Cookies are super fudgy therefore decadent! Packed with M&M candies, these chocolate cookies are kid friendly, but additionally loved by adults.
prep 12 mins
cook 18 mins
total 30 mins
author ashley manila
yield 1 dozen
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, chopped into tiny pieces
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons dairy
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk chocolate M&Ms
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup M&Ms
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (F). Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper, lightly spray them with non-stick spray, and reserve.
- Inside a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt; reserve.
- In a big, microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and butter. Heat them within the microwave on low power for 15 second increments, mixing among each, until butter and chocolate are completely melted and may easily be whisked smooth. Be certain never to overheat or the mixture will seize. Whisk within the vanilla, then whisk both in sugars. Beat in eggs, individually, beating well after every addition. Beat in milk.
- Add the dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients, and stir to mix – be certain never to over mix here!
- Fold within the M&M’s and milk chocolate chips, stirring until everything is merely combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cupfuls from the batter onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake one tray at the same time, for 16 to 18 minutes, or before edges are set as well as the tops are dark and shiny.
- Press several extra M&Ms and chocolate chips from the warm cookies right if they emerge from the oven. Allow cookies to totally cool around the baking sheet before serving.