Create a huge batch of the Keto chips. You’ll find more methods to snack in it and you’ll finally have your personal low-carb tortilla chips! Oh and on top of that, you can find only two ingredients.
I’ve been on the Keto cooking frenzy lately. After starting Keto and watching the pounds fall off, I started to make an effort to make a lot more fun and creative recipes. These chips certainly are a dream become a reality!
It’s so easier to stay on the right track with my Keto diet once i plan ahead for snacks. Snacks are where I’m probably the most tempted to cheat. But cheating will knock me from ketosis, therefore i try so difficult to help keep myself on the right track.
EASILY want something crunchy, I grab these. They’re low-carb, saturated in protein, and so are super easy to create. You can find only 2 ingredients, therefore i really don’t have a justification to perform out.
These are a fantastic alternative to corn tortilla chips. I could eat them whenever I’d like a salty or crunchy snack that’s Keto-friendly.
Make a handful of them. One taste and you’ll never get back to regular chips again.
Course : Appetizer
Keyword: keto chips, low carbohydrate chips, low carbohydrate tortilla chips
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 30 chips
- Parchment Paper
- Pizza cutter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 410 degrees
- Melt the shredded mozzarella within the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Stir the mozzarella as well as the almond flour together inside a bowl until fully combined right into a dough
- Roll out the dough out right into a thin sheet
- Cut the dough into triangles and place onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for up to ten minutes or until they turn brown
- Serve with low carbohydrate nacho cheese!