Mini chicken pizza bites create a great snack or appetiser and on top of that, they are low carbohydrate and gluten free! They’re an easy task to make and may be whipped up in minutes. A recipe that even children and my hubby will make too!
I was using a Sunday afternoon baking session since there is a Formula 1 race on that day and we’ve a strange superstition that when I bake then our driver wins. Or even we console ourselves with tasty treats so we win in any event! There is a packet of minced chicken within the fridge which i was either likely to share with the dogs for a delicacy or make chicken burgers with. Right now the principle Taster had several cups of wine and I thought it far better quickly feed him before he reached for another glass. I hadn’t intended to create a recipe however the result was so excellent it made your blog!
Keyword: Easy chicken recipes, Low carb appetisers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Servings: 12 Bites
Author: Angela Coleby
- 4 cups minced chicken
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 oz Marinara sauce
- 1 oz Mozzarella cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Lightly oil a muffin tin.
- Inside a bowl add the chicken, cheeses and egg. Mix until combined.
- Add the seasonings and work them right into a mixture. You ought to have a dough like consistency.
- Spoon the chicken mixture in to the muffin tin and press down.
- Bake for 12 minutes until firm.
- Remove and spread the chicken bites using the Marinara sauce, then sprinkle with the Mozzarella cheese.
- Place under a medium grill for five minutes before cheese is golden.
- Eat and revel in!