Chicken cooked inside a creamy garlic parmesan and sun-dried tomato sauce all in a single pan within 30 minutes. Function with zucchini noodles, vegetables or perhaps a salad for any low-carb protein loaded your meal!
A couple of years ago I discussed my favorite garlic clove parmesan chicken now I’m discussing this sun-dried tomato edition from it. Sun-dried tomato, garlic clove, and parmesan create the BEST lotion sauce sufficient reason for the inclusion of skillet grilled poultry, you’ve obtained yourself a meal that’s to pass away for!
The secret to causeing this to be poultry super flavorful will be using plenty of garlic. I opt set for at the very least 3-4 cloves but if you’re not just a fan of garlic clove I suggest making use of at the very least 2 cloves. For the bottom, I love to use heavy lotion (excellent keto choice) but half & fifty percent or substituting fifty percent the heavy lotion with poultry broth or drinking water will also function. I also prefer to add a mug or two or child spinach towards the sauce for a few added colour and consistency but that’s totally optional.
To function: You can include 2-3 glasses of cooked pasta in to the saucepan and blend it through using the sauce for a whole “one pan” food or function the chicken together with the pasta.
For low carbohydrate or keto: Vapor zucchini noodles within the microwave for just two 2 moments on higher and function the chicken around the zucchini noodles. You can even serve the poultry with a part of steamed veggies or greens.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4-6 (about 6 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded thin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter or olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1-2 cups chopped spinach optional
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream see note for lighter option*
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Pound the poultry thin utilizing a rolling pin or slice horizontally in two to about ½ in . thickness and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter or essential olive oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmth, and add poultry and sear on both edges for 4-5 moments on each part. Remove the poultry from the skillet and reserve.
- Reduce the warmth and staying 1 tablespoon butter to exactly the same pan. Include garlic and saute for 30 mere seconds or until garlic starts to brown; Include sundried tomato vegetables, spinach, heavy lotion, parmesan cheese, and blend through.
- Return chicken towards the skillet and simmer for another moment and get rid of from heat. Function instantly with pasta, zucchini noodles, steamed veggies, salad or rice.
For any lighter sauce: sub ½ mug heavy lotion with poultry broth or half & fifty percent.