Chicken cooked inside a creamy garlic parmesan and sun-dried tomato sauce all in a single pan within 30 minutes. Function with zucchini noodles, vegetables or perhaps a salad for any low-carb protein loaded your meal!
A couple of years ago I discussed the best garlic parmesan poultry now I’m discussing this sun-dried tomato edition from it. Sun-dried tomato, garlic, and parmesan create the BEST lotion sauce sufficient reason for the inclusion of skillet grilled poultry, you’ve obtained yourself a meal that’s to pass away for!
The secret to causeing this to be poultry super flavorful will be using plenty of garlic. I opt set for at the very least 3-4 cloves but if you’re not just a lover of garlic I would recommend using at the very least 2 cloves. For the bottom, I love to use heavy lotion (excellent keto choice) but half & fifty percent or substituting fifty percent the heavy lotion with poultry broth or drinking water will also function. I also prefer to add a mug or two or child spinach towards the sauce for a few added colour and consistency but that’s totally optional.
To function: You can include 2-3 glasses of cooked pasta in to the saucepan and blend it through using the sauce for a whole “one pan” food or function the chicken together with the pasta.
- 4-6 (about 6 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded thin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter or olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1-2 cups chopped spinach optional
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream see note for lighter option*
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Pound the chicken thin using a rolling pin or cut horizontally in half to about ½ inch thickness and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, and add chicken and sear on both sides for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat and remaining 1 tablespoon butter to the same pan. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds or until garlic begins to brown; Add sundried tomatoes, spinach, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and mix through.
- Return chicken to the pan and simmer for another minute and remove from heat. Serve immediately with pasta, zucchini noodles, steamed vegetables, salad or rice.
For a lighter sauce: sub ½ cup heavy cream with chicken broth or half & half.