This casserole may be the love kid of lasagna and meat stroganoff. Once you think about both of these dishes collectively, it doesn’t accumulate. However, somehow with this recipe, they’re perfect together.
My mother discovered it while searching by way of a cookbook she bought from a several fire fighters.
I assume she thought if it’s a formula from a open fire fighter, after that it must be great! She was proper! When I fulfilled Husband Man those years ago, I’d make this sometimes for him. It’s been recently around for 17 yrs and hopefully it’ll be a treasured family members favorite within your collection aswell!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Keyword:casserole, comfort food
Servings: 10 people
- 1 pound hamburger meat
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove salt
- 24 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 1 envelope of solid and zesty dried out spaghetti sauce mix
- 12 ounce bundle of moderate egg noodles, cooked
- 16 ounce carton of sour cream
- 8 ounce handbag of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounce handbag of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat stove to 350 levels and grease a 9×13 in . casserole dish. Dark brown your hamburger meats and include the 1 tsp. of garlic sodium. Drain meats if needed as soon as it is completed browning.
- Blend the jar of spaghetti as well as the envelope of dried out spaghetti sauce using the browned hamburger meats.
- Take the prepared noodles and distribute them onto the casserole meal.
- Pass on about 1/3 from the meat mixture together with the noodles.
- Pass on about 1/3 from the sour cream together with the meat.
- Sprinkle 1 / 2 of the Cheddar Cheese and 1 / 2 of the Mozzarella Cheese together with the sour lotion.
- Keep on with this layering procedure and finish it using the cheese.
- Bake for half an hour and serve.