Stove cooked potatoes are usually ideal for a part as well as only a treat.
Only a fleeting look into these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes will be all you have to to KNOW these are absolutely addictive which you’ll be battling to be sure you obtain your fair talk about.
Look at them Just! Soft around the inside….. Golden crispy parmesan crusted externally, packed with absurd flavour not only from your parmesan,but from a of seasoning too….
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese with a sand consistency (don’t use shredded or Microplaned Parmesan cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved (1.5-2 inch diameter; approx 20-22 potatoes)
- FOR DIPPING (optional)
- sour cream or Greek yogurt (or a half-and-half mixture)
- chopped scallions or chives
How to make it:
- Preheat stove to 400 levels F.In normal size bowl, mix grated cheese, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, sodium, and pepper, stirring with fork until combined.
- Pour essential olive oil into 9×13 cup baking dish. meal around until essential olive oil equally coats whole bottom part.
- Carefully and evenly sprinkle cheese mixture over bottom of pan. (Don’t dump it in and then try to spread it out. Once it touches the olive oil, it becomes almost impossible to spread the cheese out evenly–it will clump. It works better to sprinkle slowly and evenly over the entire surface so that no spreading is necessary.)
Arrange potatoes in one layer, cut part down, together with cheese mixture. Push down to make sure potatoes are smooth and in touch with cheese layer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese is browned and potatoes are soft when pressed or pierced with fork. Remove from oven and leave potatoes to rest in pan for 5 minutes. Remove potatoes from pan using a small spatula, being careful to keep the cheese layer intact on the cut side of potato. (Use a paring knife to cut cheese between the potatoes, if necessary.)
helping platter cheese part upward. Serve with sour cream or Greek yogurt,|Serve with sour Greek or cream yogurt, (or a|or perhaps a) sprinkled with chopped scallions or chives, if desired.
- TO REHEAT LEFTOVERS: Place potatoes cheese side up in a med-hot non-stick skillet to heat the bottom side. In 1-2 minutes, flip them over with tongs–cheesy side down–and cook another 1-2 minutes until heated and crispiness is restored. Be careful not to let them burn; they reheat quickly.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION for one prepared potato (2 halves) : 145 calories, 2.0g fat, .6g sat.fat, 2mg cholesterol, 118mg sodum, 142mg potassium, 5.6g carbs, .9g fiber, 1.5g protein. Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 1 (for one prepared potato–2 halves), Servings: 4-6 servings