Alfredo sauce is one of my favorite things to have with a big bowl of pasta! It’s a very rich and indulgent treat for dinner. I also love that it only takes about 5-10 minutes to whip up a batch This recipe will yield about two cups of sauce total. It can easily be doubled if you are feeding a crowd or want extra for later. The bottled Alfredo just doesn’t compare to this delicious homemade version! If you love cooking from scratch, make some of this Homemade Pasta to go along with your sauce.
Traditional Alfredo is a simple white/cream sauce. It is made from butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese. While the original style is great, I simply like to add garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to make Alfredo sauce taste even better.
Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce is rich, creamy, and packed with garlic parmesan flavor. This Alfredo Sauce is easy to make and perfect with your favorite pasta.
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Add the butter and cream to a large skillet.
- Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper for one minute.
- Whisk in the parmesan cheese until melted.
- Serve immediately.