Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken With Butter, Garlic And Lemon Coating Tender Chicken Breasts In A Creamy Sauce. Even Great As A Pasta Topping.
Moderate Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken bucks the overall general guideline I live by with moderate cooker chicken plans. I NEVER add chicken bosom to a sluggish cooker. My Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is one of the solitary exemptions on the site alongside Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken.this formula utilizes chicken bosom meat however it would be totally stunning and heavenly with chicken thighs. I dodged chicken thighs in this dish because I didn’t need all the additional fat to deliver in light of the fact that the sauce would’ve been excessively oily.
I likewise needed to take note of that despite the fact that you see the lemon wedges in the sluggish cooker before pic, you just utilize the zing and the juice in the formula. I simply adored how lovely it looked.
Try not to stress, I’ve brought the cook time down to represent the utilization of bosom meat. Furthermore, in the event that you need to make this Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken all things considered, include 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheddar. Note: shaved Parmesan cheddar is unique in relation to destroyed or ground.
- 5 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chicken base optional, but delicious.
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- In a large cast iron skillet add 1 tablespoon of butter to melt on medium high heat.
- Add the kosher salt, black pepper and Italian seasoning to the chicken and add it to the pan.
- Cook on each side for 4-6 minutes.
- Add the chicken to your slow cooker.
- Cover with lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and the rest of the butter in pieces (I added the lemons in the before picture just for reference. Don’t cook the lemons in the slow cooker).
- Cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
- In a large measuring cup add the half and half, cornstarch and chicken base and whisk well.
- Add the liquid, mix, and cook an additional hour on high.