Simple and bright cauliflower salad, prepared Mediterranean-style with chopped veggies, garlic, and a zippy dressing of fresh lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. Watch the video and grab my tips below.This large salad can be dressed a bit in advance, which makes it perfect for entertaining. And leftovers make a great lunch the next day.
Cauliflower is the situation nowadays, it’s solid, nutritious and there are such countless approaches to utilize it!And any individual who questions how insane delicious a head of cauliflower can be, simply attempt broiled cauliflower, my rich cauliflower and chickpea stew with Moroccan-roused flavors, or the present new cauliflower plate of mixed greens,
I can say this solid cauliflower serving of mixed greens has permitted me to at last appreciate eating crude cauliflower. It’s brilliant, stuffed with flavor, and the perfect surface.
Most awesome aspect, this plate of mixed greens absolutely has a place on the rundown of Mediterranean eating regimen plans and makes the ideal side dish close to anything I serve (a couple of thoughts beneath).
This plate of mixed greens looks and tastes brilliant gratitude to a blend of finely hacked vegetables, new parsley, and a zippy dressing of new lemon juice and additional virgin olive oil.for me, what makes this cauliflower serving of mixed greens additional extraordinary is its tabouli-like surface.
- 1 head raw cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 whole bunch parsley stems partially removed
- 3 to 4 Roma tomatoes very small diced or chopped
- 1 English cucumber hot house cucumber, chopped
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves minced
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the cauliflower florets in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade. Pulse a few times until the cauliflower turns rice-like in texture.
- Transfer the finely chopped cauliflower into a larger bowl. Add the parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions. Give the salad a quick toss to combine.
- Now, add the minced garlic and season with salt and pepper. Finish with fresh lemon juice and a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (about 2 tbsp). Give the salad one more good toss to combine.
- For best results, set the cauliflower salad aside for a few minutes before serving to allow the cauliflower to soften and absorb some of the dressing. You can also cover and chill for later. Enjoy.