This Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is a lot easier to make than you would think and is pretty tasty! Surprise your family or house guests with this delicious and easy breakfast.
That’s right, you read that right. Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast. In the event that solitary PC screens had smell and taste highlights, since this formula is a decent one! My better half and children all raved about it and we discovered that it really makes for quite incredible extras as well. High fives in general!
I need to concede that morning meal isn’t my most noteworthy strength. That is to say, except if you check eating it, which I am super acceptable at. Yet, making it? Not really. I lean toward a menu that requires unloading one fixing into a bowl and afterward adding water or milk to it prior to serving. Grain, cream of wheat, or oats, anybody? In the event that my children are fortunate, they will get a few eggs and bacon. In the event that they are truly fortunate, we will even have German Pancakes. However, both of those happen more infrequently than I’d prefer to concede.
In spite of the low bar I set for breakfast, I need to concede that this Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is really darn scrumptious and may very well merit the additional exertion it takes to make in the mornings. Genuine French bread is loaded down with a sweet cheesecake filling, concocted like ordinary French Toast, at that point finished off with a strawberry coat. In case you’re in a period crunch, you could undoubtedly pull off a locally acquired strawberry syrup, yet making it without any preparation is certainly justified, despite all the trouble in the event that you have the opportunity! Top it with whipped cream or powdered sugar and it is genuinely something you would discover in a café. So great!
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cup mashed fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 tsp butter
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Powdered sugar (optional).
- In a medium saucepan, heat the strawberries and 1/2 cup white sugar over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water together and add to the strawberries.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and simmer while preparing remaining ingredients, stirring occasionally.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and 3/4 cup white sugar together in a bowl, until smooth.
- Cut your French bread into slices that are 2 inches thick. Then cut a slit in each of the slices that reaches almost to the back, but doesn’t break through the other side.
- Use a spatula to stuff the cream cheese mixture into the bread. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over low-medium heat.
- Dip the stuffed bread in the egg mixture, covering both sides and letting the excess drip off, then place in the skillet.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Top with strawberry syrup, whipped cream, and powdered sugar, if desired.