Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. This is a restaurant quality meal that’s easy to make at home in just 30 minutes.Also try Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp and Insanely Good Creamy Tuscan Garlic Salmon. They are also unforgettable Tuscan Garlic meals your family will be so impressed with.
This Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken tastes like it is directly from an eatery. The first occasion when I made it, I was unable to try and get over how astounding the velvety sauce was! It has a particularly delightful rich garlic taste with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. The chicken is so delicate and delicious each chomp simply softens in your mouth! Every individual who eats this chicken falls head over heels in love for it from the outset nibble.
In addition to the fact that it tastes astounding, however this Tuscan Garlic Chicken is so natural to make!! The rich sauce whisks together so consummately and utilizes natural fixings you as of now love. You will need to lick your plate clean since it is that acceptable! This is an unquestionable requirement attempt formula that includes straightforward prep with connoisseur looking outcomes. Put this feast at the highest point of your should make list.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. This meal is a restaurant quality meal ready in 30 minutes
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.