Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken, The Best Chicken You’ll Ever Eat With Only 4 Ingredients. Sticky, Crispy, Sweet And Garlicky, The PERFECT Weeknight Meal.
Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is a formula we’ve really been making at home for quite a long time however I never thought to post since it is so firmly identified with this Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin and Brown Sugar Garlic Pork.
On the off chance that I needed to figure, I’d say about 10% of the remarks and messages I get from perusers are regarding those two posts above and they’re inquiring as to whether they can utilize chicken. Indeed YES. I as of late posted Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken and needed to post this broiler heated form too (with chicken bosom meat!).
This Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is pretty much as straightforward as it sounds. Indeed salt and pepper add flavor as well (so in fact 6 fixings?) however even without those two, you’ll actually have such a lot of flavor it will leave you in a real sense needing to lick the plate.
Yield: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Course: Main Course
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoons garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 chicken breasts boneless and skinless (4-5 ounces each)
- 12 slices bacon
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- In a large bowl add the brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Coat the chicken in the brown sugar mixture.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with two slices of bacon (aim for the end of the bacon pieces to stay under the chicken to prevent unwrapping while cooking).
- Place into your baking pan (with at least 2 inch high sides).
- Top with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
- Careful to not let the brown sugar burn and blacken.