Thai Peanut Ramen Noodles gives instant ramen a makeover with a mouthwatering peanut sauce! This easy ramen noodles recipe is ready in ten minutes.
Indeed, more fun custom made ramen noodles! Or on the other hand, possibly we should call them semi-natively constructed since they are bundled noodles. In any case, the sauce is the thing that it’s about in any case. Since the time I made my Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles, you all have been raving and requesting more. In December we set up another fun and very scrumptious Garlic Parmesan Ramen Noodles Recipe. Be that as it may, up until now, these Thai Peanut Ramen may very well be my undisputed top choice!
The sauce comprises of smooth peanut butter, soy sauce, bean stew sauce, sesame oil, and a touch of nectar. You will whisk it until it is as smooth as possible get it. On the off chance that there are a couple of chunks of peanut butter, that is alright. The sauce sort of melts and disperses once you put it on the hot noodles.
- 3 3 Ounce Packages Ramen Noodles
- ¼ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- 2 Green Onions Sliced Optional
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Peanuts Optional.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to package directions (without the spice packet). Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, chili sauce, sesame oil, and honey.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss to coat.
- Serve topped with sliced green onions and crushed peanuts if desired.
NOTE: Please use low sodium soy sauce for this recipe. If your soy sauce isn’t low sodium, you will need to adjust the amount to taste or it may be too salty.