This is the perfect Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe! These low carb cookies are packed with dark chocolate chips and pecans all for only about one net carb each.
I have been chipping away at making the ideal Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies and today, I’m at long last imparting it to you! These treats have all the trademarks that I think a decent custom made chocolate chip treat ought to have. They are delicate and chewy, fresh around the edges however delicate within and loaded with dim chocolate! You really won’t accept these treats are low carb!
I have tried this with both almond flour and coconut flour and furthermore a blend. Essentially utilizing almond flour had the best outcomes for this formula, no doubt. Be that as it may, in the event that you incline toward coconut flour I recommend these . They require just coconut flour and are only three net carbs for an enormous treat.
This formula makes 26 heavenly treats loaded with dull chocolate chips and walnuts. You may feel that the net carb check is really high. Nonetheless, as composed these delightful Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies have recently 1.1 net carb each! You can locate the full wholesome data just underneath the formula.
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (golden monkfruit)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Lilly’s chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener and vanilla extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Lastly, mix in Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips and chopped nuts.
- Chill the mixture for 20-30 minutes until the butter is solid.
- Using a 1 inch cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Top with sea salt if you desire.
Chilling the mixture is essential. If you skip this step your cookies will spread and not be soft and chewy.