This Keto Sheet Pan pizza has a low-carb crust and lots of delicious toppings.
Howdy everybody – It’s Jack. For some time currently, I’ve been trying out some extraordinary low-carb Keto Sheet Pan Pizza plans. An old buddy of our own began eating a keto two or three years back to assist with headaches, so we generally attempt to serve nourishments that he can appreciate when he and his family stay with us.
All the more as of late, I’ve been eating lower-carb as well, to help bring down my glucose and the number on our scale. A week ago, we shared this other keto formula – and wow – a great deal of you looked at that formula! So I figured I’d share this Keto Sheet Pan Pizza with you as well.
My objective here was to concocted a unique, simple keto pizza batter that was high in fat, low in carbs, and moderate in protein — which are the ideal dietary macros for a keto formula.
This easy keto sheet pan pizza recipe makes the perfect keto friendly meal that the whole family as well as friends can enjoy!
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce, no sugar added
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- sliced pepperoni
- Dried basil, as desired
- To begin making this pizza, gather all of your ingredient and tools in one place.
- Next, you will make a pizza dough by combining the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave the mozzarella in 30 second bursts until melted.
- Then remove from the microwave and stir until smooth.
- After you’ve stirred the cheeses together, you will then fold in egg, almond flour, and baking powder and stir until the dough comes together.
- To finish of the pizza dough you will knead it with gently oiled hands until smooth.
- At this point, preheat your oven to 400F.
- Then, roll out the dough between two pieces of baking paper to 1/4-inch thick and transfer the dough in a gently greased sheet pan, 9×13-inch.
- Next, pop this into the oven for about 5 minutes before popping it out again.
- Lastly, top the dough with tomato sauce, mushrooms, and shredded cheese.
- Lastly, add your pepperoni slices and sprinkle on top with dried basil.
- Bake the pizza for about 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.