These Egg and Cheese Keto Sausage Balls are the perfect low-carb, grab and go, Keto-friendly breakfast option! Perfect for an easy meal prep breakfast!
Brisk, low carb breakfast alternatives can be something precarious to dominate. At the point when you think about an in and out breakfast it by and large comprises of biscuits or cakes. Lighter choices may incorporate yogurt and organic product, yet in the event that you are watching your carbs even those can add up rapidly.
These tasty frankfurter cheddar balls are an extraordinary keto breakfast in a hurry! Far and away superior, they are loaded with protein and are too simple to plan.Also, they are KETO and gluten free. They hold up and warm truly well so you can add them to your supper prep list! A portion of my other keto dinner prep top choices are this (two flavors here thus simple) and these , they genuinely couldn’t be any simpler.
if you are really following a Keto diet, here is the bare essential on the carbs. As per my formula adding machine, each chomp (this makes 32 equivalent size nibbles with my little treat batter scoop) has 1.2 grams of carbs and 0.5 grams of fiber.making every little nibble simply 0.70 net carb, so regardless of whether you pop five of these delectable tears into you are just at 3.5 carbs. Check just beneath the formula card for the sustenance breakdown.
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook your breakfast sausage, drain off any excess fat, and set it aside to cool slightly.
- When the sausage has cooled, add it to a mixing bowl and combine with the cream cheese until there are no cream cheese clumps left. (It is important to make sure the sausage is not too hot before continuing as it will cook the egg when you add it in the next step).
- Stir in cheese, eggs, coconut flour and baking powder.
- When the mixture is well incorporated, allow it to chill for 5-10 minutes. Coconut flour continues to absorb moisture so if it seems to runny it won’t be. Skipping this step and not chilling the dough will result in flat bites, not balls like you see in the photos.
- Grease a baking sheet and using a small cooking scoop place the Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites on the tray,
- Bake 18-20 minutes.