Creamy Spinach Mushroom Tortellini is an easy to make recipe with the best rich and creamy sauce! Ready in 15 minutes this is the perfect pasta for an easy dinner!
This dish is excessively generous and filling and truly is a feast in itself for us at times! In the event that you have meat sweethearts in your home that need it, serve this with a side of Baked Chicken Thighs or even delicious Baked Chicken Breasts. In the event that you favor meat attempt it with London Broil. It’s additionally incredible with your number one french or garlic bread, a major green side serving of mixed greens or Roasted Green Beans.
A speedy not to impart to you folks that this is a repost! Indeed, one of our most mainstream plans of 2018 and we chose to repost it as new. There have been such countless new faces around here throughout the most recent two years, it seemed like the best activity! To make this tortellini formula you will begin with heating up your water and cooking the pasta as per bundle headings. I utilized refrigerated tortellini, yet, frozen is fine also! While the pasta is cooking, you will saute your onions, garlic, and mushrooms for around 5 minutes until they’re delicate. We totally love a decent velvety pasta dish for a filling and straightforward weeknight supper at our home! Particularly when they’re simple!
By this point you can deplete your tortellini and put in a safe spot. At that point, season the vegetables and add the spinach into the dish. You will mix the spinach around continually for 2-3 minutes until it is shriveled.
- 1 20 Ounce Package Cheese Tortellini
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Yellow Onion Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 10 Ounces Portabella Mushrooms Sliced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes Optional
- 5 Ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the diced onion, garlic, and mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if using.
- Add the spinach to the skillet and stir until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and add the heavy cream to the pan.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the pasta.