Looking for easy keto chaffle recipes? This low carb sandwich bread tastes just like Wonder Bread! It’s quick, easy, delicious and a breeze to throw together in your mini waffle maker.
I’m totally fixated on my small waffle producer. With only a couple straightforward fixings you can make many diverse keto waffle plans that can be utilized as sandwich bread, snacks, or even eaten as customary waffles with little without sugar syrup.
Presently, despite the fact that I’m calling these keto waffles “chaffles”, they are made with NO CHEESE! They are rather supplanted with a smidgen more almond flour and a tablespoon of mayo. This is the thing that makes them milder than conventional chaffles. The mayonnaise may seem like an odd fixing, however I guarantee that you won’t be baffled with this simple keto smaller than expected waffle bread formula!
This delicate keto chaffle bread formula is made with only 4 basic fixings in addition to a smidgen of water. Basically combine as one the almond flour, egg, mayonnaise, preparing powder and water until very much consolidated.
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp water.
- Preheat your mini waffle maker.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the egg in a small bowl until well beaten.
- Add the almond flour, mayo, baking powder and water; mix well.
- Spray your waffle maker with non-stick spray and pour half of your batter in. Close the lid and allow to cook for about 3 minutes or until the automatic timer or light goes off. Repeat for second waffle.
- For the tuna salad recipe in the picture, I simply mix together tuna with a little mayo, garlic powder, black pepper and diced celery and/or pickles for crunch.
- If you like your sandwich “bread” crispy, try this 3 ingredient crispy chaffle recipe instead! It’s my favorite keto waffle breakfast recipe but could also be used for a sandwich.