Easy no-bake Golden Grahams s’mores are made with cereal, marshmallows, & chocolate chips and take less than 15 minutes to make.
I’m a sucker for s’mores anything. I love s’mores cake, s’mores frozen yogurt, s’mores anything,Especially when the s’mores formula is overly simple and excessively delicious. What’s more, these Golden Graham s’mores are both.
They take under 15 minutes to make, and they have a lot of ooey gooey s’mores goodness.They’re a snappy and simple approach to bring the decency of s’mores inside!
These grain bars will keep for as long as 4 days, covered, at room temperature. They are best eaten inside 1-2 days in the wake of making them.However, on the off chance that you live in a moist territory, you may locate that the bars relax quicker.
Easy no-bake s’mores bar made with Golden Grahams cereal.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 21 ounces mini marshmallows (divided)
- 8 1/4 cups Golden Grahams cereal (divided)
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips (divided)
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter most of the way.
- Add 16 ounces marshmallows, and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 8 cups cereal until combined.
- Add remaining 5 ounces marshmallows and 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cereal and 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Press cereal into baking dish.1
- Let cool to room temperature before cutting and serving.
- If you’re having trouble with the cereal sticking to your hands, lightly spritz them with nonstick baking spray.
- Nutrition values are estimates.