Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan is so incredibly easy but packed with such amazing cajun flavor! This is a healthy and delicious meal that is also great for meal prep!
I haven’t worked since Christmas and kid has it been ideal to require some investment off! We went on our family excursion and afterward it has been quite melancholy and stormy here for the recent weeks. It has been ideal to zero in on the New Year, set a few objectives, and invest energy with the family. I love that the New Year has an emphasis on new and solid dinners and I particularly love to feast prep. I dinner prep consistently with the spouse since life gets so occupied. I like to keep the suppers one of a kind and loaded with flavor!
This formula is one of my top picks and I love the amazing way simple it is! Thow the entirety of your new veggies onto the sheet container with shrimp and hotdog and throw in cajun preparing. That is it! You have an astonishing supper that is prepared in pretty much 20 minutes.
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan is so incredibly easy but packed with such amazing cajun flavor! This is a healthy and delicious meal that is also great for meal prep.
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage sliced
- 2 medium-sized zucchini sliced
- 2 medium-sized yellow squash sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Spread evenly onto a sheet pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is pink and vegetables are tender.