This simple low carb Brownie Pie is stacked with chocolate chips, walnuts and is completely gooey! At around 2 net carbs per serving this is the ideal chocolate keto dessert!
Brownies are a genuine business in this house. As I would like to think a brownie ought to be marginally gooey and in every case more fudgy than cake like. Amazing brownies are fresh around the edges, have slight breaks along the top and have wonderful dim chocolate flavor. Additional chocolate chips are rarely discretionary, and walnuts just improve brownies around here. On the off chance that you can’t tell, I accept there is a workmanship to consummate brownies.
This Brownie Pie has every one of the characteristics I love about conventional brownies yet in a more imaginative structure. This formula is an ideal mashup of old school brownies and an exemplary liquid cake. This is best served warm so you can appreciate the rich, chocolate dessert on the whole it’s magnificence!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granular monkfruit sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Sea salt for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a medium size sauce pan to medium low heat and whisk together the melted butter, granular monkfruit sweetener and 1/2 cup of the sugar free chocolate chips until the sweetener begins to dissolve and the chocolate is melted. Do not bring mixture to a boil, just slowly melt over medium low heat.
- Remove the sauce pan from heat and allow to cool a few minutes. When the mixture has cooled slightly whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the almond flour, remaining chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Pour into a greased pie pan and bake for 30-35 minutes until the edges are firm and the center is no longer jiggling.
- This dish is best served warm. To reheat place a slice on a microwave proof plate and heat in 20 second increments until warm.
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 211TOTAL FAT: 19.3gSODIUM: 19.3mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3.1gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.8gFIBER: 1.3gSUGAR ALCOHOLS: 0.6g