I love a straightforward breakfast, and this one is finished with burrata cheddar, avocado, tomato, and egg – all organized on a basic piece of toast. So brilliant and heavenly!
I was acquainted with burrata cheddar (all things considered, hi new astounding!) a few years prior, and I promptly fell head over heels in love. As per The Kitchn, Burrata has a strong external curd produced using new mozzarella, which is shaped into an empty pocket, at that point loaded up with a delicate, tacky curd and new cream. It has a smooth, rich flavor that is rich without being excessively liberal.
All in all, burrata cheddar is DELICIOUS. I’ve utilized it in plates of mixed greens, tidbits, and now, my Burrata Avocado Toast. Burrata CAN BE elusive, contingent upon where you live. I’ve discovered it at our nearby Kroger and forte stores, similar to Whole Foods and Sprouts.
- 2 slices bread – toasted
- 1 Tablespoon butter spread
- 2 oz. burrata cheese round
- 1 medium avocado – mashed and sliced
- 1 large egg – hard boiled
- 1 medium Roma tomato – sliced
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toast and butter the bread, and arrange cheese, avocado, egg, and tomato on top.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 1.4mg