This Paleo Whole30 Stuffed Pepper Soup is easy to make and so hearty. All the flavors of a stuffed pepper in soup form. Gluten free, dairy free, and low FODMAP. Made in the Instant Pot or on the stove top.
I’m back with another astounding soup. They are certainly a top pick of mine during the colder months, and deciding on how famous they generally are, you all adoration them also.
A year ago I made some stuffed peppers for the site, however I wasn’t content with the photos so I never shared them. At the point when I pondered revamping them to share, I thought of the plan to transform it into soup. I know I’m not the first to consider it 😉
This soup is loaded with scrumptiousness. Bunches of ringer peppers, fire broiled tomatoes, grass-took care of ground hamburger, and flavors that give it such a lot of flavor. Indeed, there is white rice in a portion of these photos. We endure white rice alright and in the event that you do too, I strongly suggest it! On the off chance that you’re doing a Whole30 or can’t deal with rice, use cauliflower rice or forget about it. It’s as yet good and tasty without it.
- 2 tablespoons garlic oil
- 2 pounds grass fed ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning (check ingredients for no onion or garlic)
- 2 (14.5oz) cans diced fire roasted canned tomatoes
- 1 cup strained tomatoes (or tomato sauce if not low fodmap)
- 3 whole bell peppers (not green) chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped- about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup water (for stove-top)
- 3 cups white rice or cauliflower rice for Whole30.
INSTANT POT INSTRUCTIONS
- Press the “saute” button and add the oil, beef, salt, and seasoning and cook for 6-8 minutes, breaking up the meat and stirring regularly. Hit “cancel”.
- Add in the tomatoes, peppers, and green onion and stir well.
- Place the lid on, make sure the valve is closed. Press the “manual” button and then adjust the time to 10 minutes.
- Hit “cancel” and release the pressure. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
- Add garlic oil to a large skillet and cook the peppers over medium heat for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Add the beef, salt, and seasoning and cook until browned, 5-7 minutes. Add in the tomatoes, green onions and water and cook 10 minutes. Add in the rice if using it. Serve hot.