This Creamy Tuscan Chicken recipe is a quick dinner idea your family will love! Pan seared chicken nestled in a creamy garlic white wine sauce with spinach and burst tomatoes. This tuscan chicken recipe is a restaurant quality dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes!
Alright. The present formula I am totally and completely fixated on. I think I’ve eaten it 3 days straight and I’m completely satisfied with that. Why three days straight? Indeed, my significant other was gone the week I made this so it was simply me and the children eating it. hehe.
On the off chance that you’ve made my Tuscan Salmon that you will LOVE this formula as well. Why? Since it’s essentially a similar formula less the protein. I subbed chicken for salmon in this dish. Truly, that is the most amazing aspect about this formula. You could even utilize shrimp, sound scallops or pork in the event that you needed. This formula is so flexible. It’s additionally insane simple to make since it’s another dish supper and done quickly.
Tuscan style cooking doesn’t utilize confounded fixings or expound cooking techniques on the grounds that truly, they’re not required. Rather tuscan style cooking utilizes new, excellent fixings that draw out the common flavors in each dish, basic or not. That is by and large what this dish is! Straightforward ordinary elements for one astounding tasty completion!
I served this supper with simmered asparagus and for the children on a bed of spaghetti. We should simply say it was eaten up by all gatherings. The sauce it’s totally delightful in light of the fact that it’s flavor layered upon flavor. Whenever you deglaze a dish to catch all the integrity stuck on the lower part of the container, you know it’s going to have a decent closure. In addition the chicken is unbelievably delicate! This will be one of those recurrent dinners.
Easy Creamy Tuscan Chicken – pan seared chicken nestled in a creamy garlic white wine sauce with spinach and burst tomatoes.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter ( or ghee for dairy free)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffon
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add avocado oil to the pan and then chicken breast. Sear chicken for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Then immediately add butter (or ghee) to the pan and let melt. Add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds, stirring the entire time.
- Add in onions and saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine, scrapping with a wooden spoon to get any brown bits from the bottom. Season with salt and 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Add in cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. As the cherry tomatoes start to soften, press down on them with a spoon to make them burst.
- Next add in spinach and saute until wilted down, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk. Stir and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add lemon juice and fresh basil. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken back in the pan and serve!