Basically NO BAKE Salted Caramel Toffee Cheesecakes! Smooth and rich no prepare salted caramel cheesecake with pieces of toffee on top of a toffee graham wafer hull. All finished off with small amounts of toffee and an awesome salted caramel shower.
This ALMOST no heat salted caramel toffee cheesecake is so smooth, so velvety, so awesome. What’s more, the most awesome aspect?? The toffee graham wafer outside! Gracious. What’s more, the way that these are too simple to make! Also, similar to I said. Basically no heat. We prepare the hull for a couple of moments, yet that is it! The actual cheesecake is no prepare.
These little cheesecakes are made with a salted caramel sauce and pieces of toffee. You can either make your own caramel sauce at home, simply add about a teaspoon of salt to the formula. Or then again you can purchase a salted caramel frozen yogurt beating from the market to utilize. On the off chance that you don’t care for salted caramel you can simply utilize an ordinary caramel all things considered.
TOFFEE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- 3 graham crackers, whole
- 2 tbsp toffee bits
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- pinch salt
- 1½ tbsp butter, melted
NO BAKE SALTED CARAMEL TOFFEE CHEESECAKE
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup salted caramel sauce, homemade caramel sauce with a teaspoon of salt added, or a salted caramel ice cream topping
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup toffee bits
- toffee bits
- salted caramel drizzle
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Add liners to a cupcake pan and set aside.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor or blender. Pulse until only crumbs remain. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix together.
- Drizzle with the melted butter and stir until the crumbs are moistened.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of the toffee graham cracker crumb mixture to each cupcake liner. Press down until smooth at the bottom of the liner.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes until the top is looking golden. This helps the crust set.
- Allow the crust to cool while preparing the cheesecake.
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salted caramel sauce.
- Mix until combined.
- In a smaller bowl mix the heavy cream until thick and fluffy. Fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the toffee bits and stir to combine.
- Spoon the cheesecake into the cupcake liners on top of the graham cracker crust. Smooth the top of the cheesecakes.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to chill for at least 2-3 hours. Top with additional toffee bits and caramel sauce prior to serving.
- Store in the refrigerator. Will last for 4-5 days.
calories: 182kcal, carbohydrates: 12g, protein: 2g, fat: 14g, saturated fat: 8g, cholesterol: 46mg, sodium: 111mg, potassium: 40mg, fiber: 1g, sugar: 10g, vitamin a: 529iu, calcium: 30mg, iron: 1mg