Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts are a great method to eat your veggies! Fresh maple and earthy colored sugar coated bacon folded over mouth-watering brussel sprouts. These are the ideal tidbit! Bacon canapés are a portion of my top choices, try to look at my formula for Bacon Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed With Cream Cheese.
I am always trying to whip together a new idea for appetizers around here. It might be because we love bacon, it might be because I have a house filled to the brim with adults, teenagers, and children who love to eat and are ALWAYS hungry. It might be a little bit of both. Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts came to life on a day when we were making also making Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms and had just got done making Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts. So, I happened to have a pile of Brussel sprouts and a pile of bacon. I guess there are worse problems in life, right?
- 24 Baby brussel sprouts, or regular sized halved
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Clean and trim the ends of brussel sprouts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, and cayenne pepper.
- Cut bacon in half crosswise, then brush bacon with syrup mixture.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each brussel sprout, and place it seam side down on the baking dish.
- Brush the tops of bacon wrapped brussel sprouts with the remaining syrup mixture.
- Bake until crispy about 30-40 minutes.