Velvety Chicken Tortellini Soup is a messy, smooth heavenly soup with a little kick that will fulfill your craving and tastebuds. For another velvety and soothing soup.
I love tortellini, and I mean LOVE it! With every one of the tortellini assortments presently, cheddar tortellini would in any case must be my top pick! I’m totally happy with a major bowl of cheddar tortellini finished off with red sauce. In any case, I am a grown-up, so I feel that I ought to extend my points of view with regards to pasta and sauce. Rich Chicken Tortellini Soup has the cheddar tortellini that I love, with a messy, velvety kick that is practically similar to a sauce, yet I consider it a soup.
You truly can’t turn out badly with cheddar tortellini, and with soup season here, this is an incredible method to appreciate tortellini with a little wind. This vivid Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup is loaded with flavor and zest! What’s more, I have found such countless approaches to utilize Rotisserie Chicken in my most recent plans.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup parmesan, shredded
- ¼ cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Once oil is hot and sizzling, add onion and jalapeno and cook until onion is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream; bring to a boil.
- Add cooked and drained tortellini, shredded rotisserie chicken and cheeses; heat through.
- Top with basil to serve.