These chocolate peppermint treats are an unquestionable requirement make for your next Christmas treat platter! The treats are delicate and chewy. They’re studded with white chocolate peppermint pieces for the ideal eruption of peppermint flavor.
I think the white chocolate peppermint lumps are occasional, however that is OK. In the event that you can’t track down the white chocolate peppermint lumps in the preparing path, snatch a pack of white chocolate chips and peppermint extricate. Use around 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint concentrate and add it into the treat mixture when you add the eggs and vanilla concentrate.
These treats can be put away in a hermetically sealed compartment at room temperature for 3 to 4 days. They likewise freeze quite well. You can freeze them previously or subsequent to preparing. To freeze the treats crude or heated, place a solitary layer of them on a material lined treat sheet and freeze until firm. Spot the treats in a cooler sack. They will toward the end in the cooler for around multi month.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate peppermint chunks, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add in the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Using a hand mixer, beat on medium until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until eggs are incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix in any remaining egg.
- In a separate bowl, add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and beat until the flour is just worked in.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the white chocolate peppermint chips.
- Using a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough and place it about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Break 1 to 2 pieces of the remaining peppermint chunks in half and push them into the top of the cookie dough. Leave some of the chip peeking out of the dough.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes on the cookie sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.