Happy #ThirstyThursday!! OMG. What a week. Even though today is Thursday, it is feeling like my end of the week. I am taking off with Pia early tomorrow morning to fly to Baltimore so she can compete in North America Cup. Kind of a big deal for her, and the first serious competitive travel we have done (typically it looks like regional travel) so she is feeling quite important If you don’t follow me on instagram, where I frequently document Pia’s GIRL POWER, she is a fencer. She will be competing in Y10 and Y12 women’s saber this weekend.
Much thanks to you to each and every individual who shared must-eat places in Baltimore with me on Instagram and Facebook-I believe that with a ravenous little competitor, we will do a great deal of eating 🙂 Is there something else that we should find in our extra energy? (I think we really have a couple of hours to a great extent.) All suggestions are gladly received!
Alright back to Thirsty Thursday and these Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Cocktails. They are along these lines, so ideal for tasting during my evening news hour (which resembles 3 hours in length) as my circulatory strain gets high and I need something to quiet me down. They are prepared thus tasty that I drank an entire one in around brief level. That sounds mischievous, yet it was barely enough to make me loose.. However, I am advising you-they are so acceptable, they could without much of a stretch be extremely hazardous (as in you could drink a great deal of them before you understood what happened.)A note! The blend is really focused, so on the off chance that you like your beverage less sweet and tart, simply add somewhat more water (or vodka) simply trial for your best mix!
These were enlivened by the way that we are unusually having some unbelievably beautiful and radiant Spring climate in Seattle. Yet, I likewise imagined that these will be amazing with Easter around the bend, or any great spring social affairs trust you appreciate!
- Strawberry Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sugar (we used beet sugar)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vodka
- mint and lemon slices for garnish
- ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water and strawberries and bring to a simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
- Throw into the jar of a blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice, water and the vodka to the strawberry simple syrup.
- Fill the glasses completely with ice cubes and add some mint and lemon slices. Pour the cocktails over the ice and serve immediately.