This Paleo + Whole30 creamy tuscan chicken is an easy one pan meal. It’s full of creamy, dairy-free goodness that will hit the spot when you’re in the mood for comfort food.
You folks consistently ask how we make velvety, tasty plans without dairy. Indeed, we depend on full fat coconut milk A LOT. We get the brand Aroy-D on Amazon, and we discover it works best since it is all coconut milk. Most other coconut milks have some water or different fixings added. Get the unadulterated stuff. It’s a distinct advantage! Simply attempt this velvety tuscan chicken and mention to us your opinion!
Try not to adore coconut… indeed, simply give one of our smooth, dairy free plans an attempt before you thump it. Pretty much everybody, even the individuals who don’t adore coconut (perhaps scorn it), have said they can’t taste the coconut. We get subtle with different kinds of this smooth tuscan chicken to cover the coconut flavor, so you offer it a chance regardless of whether you don’t care for coconut seasoned anything. Simply attempt before you thump it.
We generally love it when we can make supper in one container! This rich tuscan chicken has less dishes is still enthusiastic about flavor, all while being made shortly! Presently, in the event that you choose to eat this rich tuscan chicken over zucchini noodles or cauli rice… indeed, you will have one more container to wash however that one is quite simple to clean!
Need a speedy supper, longing for some solace food? Make this smooth tuscan chicken! It’s velvety, sans dairy and meets up in only 30 minutes! Leave a remark beneath and let us know how it goes.
- 1 shallot, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 chicken breasts (or chicken thighs, see notes)
- 2 tbsp ghee (can sub avocado oil if needed for dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth see notes
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch see notes
- 1.5 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 3 cups spinach
- Chopped parsley optional topping.
- Prepare shallot and garlic as noted. Place Italian seasoning, sea salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix.
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of parchment paper and pound them down to make them even in thickness. Sprinkle each side of the chicken with the Italian seasoning mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add ghee.
- Once hot, add the chicken to the pan (you may have to cook the chicken in 2 batches depending on the size of your pan). Cook, without disturbing for 3-4 minutes, until a nice brown crust has formed. Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes on the other side, until the chicken is mostly cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, whisk together chicken broth and arrowroot starch.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside. Lower the heat to medium.
- Add more ghee if needed and add the garlic and shallot to the pan. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, chicken broth, sun dried tomatoes and basil to the pan. Stir to mix, scraping up any browned bits remaining in the pan from when you cooked your chicken.
- Add the chicken breasts back to the skillet with the sauce. Cover and turn heat down to low. Simmer for about 5 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- When the chicken is almost finished, add in the spinach. You might have to add it in in batches. Stir the spinach in until wilted.
- Serve with vegetables, potatoes, rice or cauli rice. Spoon some sauce over everything for serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley (optional).