The Perfect Summer Sip, Whip Up A Batch Of Skinny Sweet Tea Sangria With Celestial Seasonings Teas!
Hello there companions! Summer is close to the corner and do you understand what that implies? It’s Sweet Tea season! Yet, you know what else, it’s additionally Sangria season! So today I needed to share a pleasant little mixed drink we prepared that is extraordinary for getting a charge out of on the porch with companions for party time, a lovely coordinated effort of our two most loved summer tastes — this Skinny Sweet Tea Sangria with.
The initial step is to make a clump of sweet tea! I picked the Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger tea since I believed that sounded ideal for a mid year sangria! Add 4 cups of water to a medium pot and heat to the point of boiling. When bubbling, eliminate from warmth and add 6 Raspberry Zinger tea packs. Let that precarious for 6 minutes. Eliminate the tea sacks, mix in 3 stevia bundles (or your #1 low calorie sugar) and let the tea chill. At that point move the tea to a compartment and refrigerate until chilled.
Once the sweet tea is chilled and ready to go, it’s a breeze to put together! In a large pitcher add the sweet tea, moscato and triple sec. Stir to combine then add ice, frozen raspberries and peaches.And there you have your new favorite summer sip! Perfect for a sunny happy hour on the porch.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4 cups Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea
- 1 750ml bottle Moscato or other white wine
- 1/2 cup Triple sec
- 2 cups Frozen raspberries and peaches
- 3 packets Stevia or favorite sweetener.
- Add 4 cups of water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and add 6 Raspberry Zinger tea bags and steep for 6 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, stir in 3 stevia packets (or your favorite low calorie sweetener) and let the tea cool off.
- Then transfer the tea to a container and refrigerate until chilled.
- Once chilled, add sweet tea to a large pitcher. Add in chilled Moscato and triple sec.
- Add ice, frozen raspberries and peaches and serve.