This Homemade Mongolian Beef is the perfect (under 30-minute) recipe the whole family will love. The crispy yet tender beef is amazing with the garlic and ginger sweet and savory sauce.
We love re-making out most loved takeout plans like Chow Mein and Fried Rice. This Chinese café propelled Mongolian Beef is so EASY to make and tastes similarly as astounding as P.F. Chang’s. Meagerly cut meat singed until fresh with carrots, ringer pepper, and green onion in a sweet and fiery sauce that adds such a lot of flavor to the hamburger.
This formula meets up rapidly and is best when served new. This formula cooks quick so ensure the entirety of the fixings are estimated and prepared prior to beginning the formula.
EASY Mongolian Beef recipe with the BEST sauce! Thinly sliced beef with vegetables in flavor-packed sauce ready in under 30 minutes!
Mongolian Beef Ingredients-
- 1 carrot peeled and julienned
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp oil divided
- 1 lb flank steak thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and grated
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce *
- 1 tsp Sriracha or added to taste
- 1/3 cup green onions thickly sliced (from 4 stems)
- Place beef slices in a bowl, add cornstarch and stir to completely coat.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce and stir until well combined, set aside.
- Julienne the carrot and pepper, slice the onions. Thinly slice the beef into bite-sized strips.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil with 1 Tbsp butter over med/high heat. Add the carrot and peppers, saute to desired tenderness. Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil over high heat. Once hot, add the beef and cook about 2 minutes per side.
- Add the vegetables back into the skillet with the green onion.
- Pour the sauce and stir to combine. Turn heat to medium/low and cook until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
*Use Tamari Sauce for gluten-free Mongolian Bee