Chicken Foil Packets are the perfect easy, breezy summer grilling meal! With heart-healthy pieces of chicken, some zesty seasonings and a handful of beans and veggies, an entire entrée can be made in no time at all…with no dishes!
Chicken foil parcels are incredible to take on a cookout, outdoors, or even to the terrace flame broil. This Santa Fe Chicken formula flame broils up an excessively delicious south-of-the-line style! Ideal served over a bed of cilantro lime rice or an aiding of Mexican rice.Santa Clause Fe Chicken is a mainstream entrée that allows you to blend and match the veggies and level of flavor you need! Go for new, vivid vegetables that cook at a similar rate as all the other things!
This Chicken Foil Packet is made with a Mexican flair, combining black beans, corn and salsa! Cook on the grill, in the oven or over the campfire for a delicious flavor-packed meal.
- 4 chicken breasts 7-8 ounces each
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 15 ounces black beans drained & rinsed
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 cup diced bell peppers any color
- ¾ cup salsa or 10 ounces Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- ½ cup Mexican cheese or monterey jack, shredded
- cilantro tomatoes & jalapenos for garnish.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place four large pieces of foil on work surface and spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 chicken breast on each piece of foil and season with chili powder, salt & pepper.
- Divide beans, corn, peppers, and salsa over top of chicken breasts.
- Fold in the ends to seal each packet. Place packets the grill vegetable side down for 10 minutes.
- Flip packets over and grill an additional 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and reaches 165°F.
- Place packets on a large baking pan. Carefully open packets and top with cheese. Place the baking pan back on the grill to melt the cheese.
- Top as desired.
We love to slice up the chicken and serve these with corn or flour tortillas.