with half the butter and fat without compromising on a buttery flavour, this sheet pan garlic herb butter chicken is a complete sheet pan chicken dinner with roasted potatoes and green beans!
In all honesty, this Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Butter Chicken formula is low in fat and totally inconceivable. So rich with such a lot of flavor, it TASTES so corrupt yet contains a large portion of the fat of an ordinary spread sauce that nobody knows the distinction! Just you… .Insert evil laugh
I totally love sheet dish meals. Tossing chicken meals together on a sheet skillet to take care of the family suppers like this Sheet Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken Milanese, or this Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Cordon Bleu and Dijon Cream Sauce couldn’t be simpler! The best part about sheet container dinners is transforming them into supper prep, similar to this Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe! Store any extras into one serve size into impermeable holders and you eat for the following not many days!
Consistently, we have a Garlic Herb Butter Roast Chicken on the table. That chicken was the motivation for this sheet container dinner!But, how could it be feasible to make a rich sauce with a large portion of the spread, you might be inquiring? The mysterious lies in YOUR on kitchen cabinets or coolers.And just like that, dinner is served. Perfectly cooked and juicy garlic herb butter chicken breasts with soft and fluffy crispy roast potatoes and green beans.
Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Butter Chicken has half the butter and fat WITHOUT compromising on a buttery flavour. A complete sheet pan chicken dinner with roasted potatoes and green beans! TASTES so sinful yet contains half the fat of a regular butter sauce for chicken that no one knows the difference!
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth or stock
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (reduced fat or light butter if counting calories/fat)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic (or 4 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (adjust to your tastes)
- Fresh ground black pepper, to season
- 4 x 5 ounce | 150 grams boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound (500 grams) baby potatoes, peeled and quartered into 1-inch pieces (Yukon gold or White Carisma Potatoes work the best)
- 1 pound (500 grams) green beans (or asparagus)
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F. Lightly grease a baking tray / sheet with cooking oil spray, or a light coating of oil. Set aside.
- Combine together the butter, broth (or stock), garlic, parsley, thyme and rosemary together in a bowl.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet and arrange the potatoes all around the chicken. Toss 1/2 cup of sauce through the chicken and potatoes, and season well with salt and pepper. Lightly spray all over with olive oil spray or cooking oil spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or when potatoes just start to become golden.
- Carefully remove baking tray from the oven and flip each chicken breast. Move the potatoes to one side and place the green beans around the chicken on the other side of the baking sheet. Pour the remaining garlic herb butter sauce over the beans, toss well and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink in the middle) and potatoes are for tender.
- Broil (or grill) for 2-3 minutes until chicken is golden and potatoes crisp.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs (optional), and serve immediately with pan juices.