This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is an easy no bake cheesecake recipe for summer! It is SO smooth and creamy and you don’t ever have to turn on the oven. It’s the perfect no bake dessert for showing off summer berries — strawberries or blueberries work just as well!
There’s presumably no sweet I love in excess of a no heat cheesecake, and this white chocolate raspberry rendition is straight up there at the top!I know there are a few group who don’t care for white chocolate, however sincerely? You will not discover there are numerous pastries I turn down. I will take them all — with the exception of pumpkin. Call me insane!
Before I made this cheesecake formula, I was quite wanting to make a strawberry variant (and there’s a very decent possibility that one will show up, as well!), however I was unable to discover any strawberries.
Not one new strawberry. Anywhere.I looked for about fourteen days. Two weeks!??I attempted 6 diverse supermarkets.
Also, guess what? Subsequent to going through the entirety of that with 3 children under 6 close by, the raspberries began to look very great. Astonishing, indeed.
All things being equal, dislike this is a stretch for me. I love a wide range of chocolate, and a wide range of berries, and this delectable, rich, white chocolatey cheesecake is welcome on my sweet table any day of the week.And then this cheesecake was conceived, and I am thus, happy to such an extent that I went this course all things considered, on the grounds that it’s a shocker and it is insane, madly heavenly for sure. It’s the ideal treat for any exceptional event, any season.
- 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar 100g
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or chocolate baking crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips 170g
- ½ cup heavy cream 35%, divided
- 24 oz full fat cream cheese 3 packages (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar (reduce to 1 cup for a less sweet cheesecake)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small pot, add the raspberries and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes. Mash with a spatula.
- Combine water and corn starch and stir into sauce to thicken. Set aside to cool completely (you can speed this up by pouring into a new bowl and placing in the fridge).
- OPTIONAL: Clamp a piece of parchment paper in between the bottom and the outer ring of a 9″ Springform pan. This helps with easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom and 1″ up the sides of a 9-10″ springform pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together white chocolate and ¼ cup cream. Microwave on high for 40 seconds, then stir until completely smooth (heat another 15 seconds if necessary). Place in the fridge to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla, and remaining ¼ cup cream and beat on high until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooled melted white chocolate and beat on medium speed until incorporated.
- Place fresh raspberries into the bottom of the crust and pour the cheesecake filling over top, smoothing with a spatula.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry sauce on the top, and gently swirl. Save remaining sauce for serving.
- Chill at least 8 hours or overnight before serving. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries as desired.
I use frozen raspberries for this recipe, but fresh will work just as well!