Tender turkey meatballs made with Thai flavors inside and baked in sweet chili sauce. The meatballs are flavored with garlic, fresh ginger, cilantro, and chives, seared, and then finished in the oven with Thai sweet chili sauce. It’s a great weeknight dinner packed with spicy, sweet, and savory flavors.
Turkey meatballs is an incredible choice to hamburger or chicken and the meatballs come out delicate and delicate. Turkey is a gently seasoned meat so it effectively embraces to the flavors you add to the meatball blend.
One of my #1 plans is the Garlic Parmesan Turkey meatballs and it can undoubtedly be made into turkey burgers too. I additionally love the sweet, fiery, and appetizing flavor mix of these Thai Sweet Chili Turkey Meatballs. There is an expansion of new ginger, cilantro, red pepper drops, and chives inside the actual meatball, which functions admirably along with the sauce.
These meatballs can be filled in as a starter since they’re simply overflowing with flavor. To make it a total feast, serve the meatballs over rice or quinoa. You can likewise substitute cauliflower rice rather than rice as a low-carb option.To make these turkey meatballs, you will begin on burner and afterward finish the meatball in the stove. So make a point to utilize a broiler save search for gold.
The meatballs are flavored with garlic, fresh ginger, cilantro, and chives, seared, and then finished in the oven with Thai sweet chili sauce.
- 2 lbs ground turkey 93/7% lean
- 1 small onion minced
- 6 garlic cloves pressed
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 extra large egg
- 2 oz sliced bread (1 or 2 slices depending on the bread)
- 2 tbsp milk to soak the bread
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp cilantro minced
- 1/2 cup chives diced
Sweet Chili Sauce
- 12 oz sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime juice only
- 1 tbsp cilantro minced
- 2 tbsp chives diced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk the ingredients for the sauce together and set it aside to use later.
- Combine all ingredients for meatballs in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Use a cookie scoop to get an even amount of meat mixture every time to make the meatballs all the same. I like to use #40 cookie scoop.
- Grease your hands with a little oil and shape the meatballs. Shape the meatballs first, before adding to the pan, and place them on a parchment paper.
- Preheat a large, oven-safe pan and add oil. Add meatballs to the pan and cook for a few minutes on one side. Gently shake the pan to loosen the meatballs and flip each meatball.
- Pour the sauce all over the meatballs and transfer the pan into the oven. Cook for 15-18 minutes.