This Chocolate Pumpkin Cake is made completely in a sluggish cooker… it’s a definitive “dump” cake! You add every one of the fixings, set, and fail to remember it! Zest it up a smidgen more with my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice!
How about we get truly genuine briefly here… this cake isn’t the prettiest. Yet, that, my companions, is potentially the solitary negative you will experience. It is modest, it is 4 fixings, it is 2 minutes of your opportunity to amass, and it’s flavorful. On the off chance that we can get over the not exactly delightful appearance, we are gold!
Much thanks to you such a huge amount for supporting the brands that help iambaker. I love working with McCormick and am genuinely their greatest fan. It implies such a great amount to me that you like them as well!
- 2 15-ounce cans Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 package Chocolate Cake
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 sticks 1 cup, 226 g unsalted butter
- Start by place a slow cooker liner down. You can also use parchment paper.
- Add all pumpkin pie filling, making sure it is one even layer.
- Pour all cake mix over top, leveling if needed.
- Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice evenly over top.
- Finally, set butter sticks on.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH and cook for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream or ice cream