Attempt these Greek Chicken Power Bowls that are ideal for a low-carb supper or simple, good feast prep!
We have had quite recently a trace of hotter climate and it makes them tingle for crisp Spring flavors. This Low-Carb Greek Chicken Power Bowl is stacked with vegetables, delicate barbecued Greek chicken, pungent prosciutto and feta cheddar. It is an astounding keto dinner prep choice on the grounds that nearly everything can be prepared early.
You may have known about power bowls, they have gotten mainstream over the most recent couple of years since they are a touch more pressed than your customary servings of mixed greens. By and large, power bowls can be warm served on a bed of rice, quinoa or broiled vegetables or served cold like this one.
The incredible thing about these nutritious plans is that they can be completely tweaked dependent on your own inclinations. For the most part, they contain a higher proportion of protein than you may see on a customary plate of mixed greens and once in a while aren’t presented with serving of mixed greens dressings, yet rather delightful plunges or sauces. For this situation, there is no conventional dressing except for storing servings of and hummus.
- 1 cup chopped Lettuce
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken (Greek Chicken recipe below)
- 1/3 cup Tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup Olives
- 1/3 cup Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Red Bell Peppers, sliced or chopped
- 2 Prosciutto slices
- 2 tablespoons Feta
- 1 tablespoon Keto Tazitki
- 1 tablespoon Hummus
- In a large bowl add the chopped lettuce and top with the remining ingredients.
- I used this (GREAT flavor!) but you can use leftover or rotisserie chicken as well.
- And this is the I used. You can use store bought if you aren’t worried about the carbs.