This is the ideal Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie formula! These low carb treats are loaded with dim chocolate chips and walnuts just for just around one net carb each!
I have been chipping away at making the ideal Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies and today, I’m at long last offering it to you! These treats have every one of the trademarks that I think a decent hand crafted chocolate chip treat ought to have. They are delicate and chewy, fresh around the edges yet delicate within and loaded with dull chocolate! You really won’t accept these treats are low carb!
I have tried this with both almond flour and coconut flour and furthermore a combination. Just utilizing almond flour had the best outcomes for this formula, undoubtedly. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that you favor coconut flour I recommend these . They require just coconut flour and are only three net carbs for an enormous treat.
Start by preheating your stove to 350 degrees. I like to prepare treats on an as it assists with forestalling over heating on the base and they guarantee the treats heat equally. On the off chance that you don’t wish to utilize a silicone preparing sheet daintily shower your container with cooking splash and put in a safe spot.
In a little bowl join the almond flour, heating pop, preparing powder and salt in little bowl. Then, beat margarine, brilliant monkfruit sugar (keto earthy colored sugar sub) and vanilla concentrate in stand blender bowl until velvety.
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (golden monkfruit)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Lilly’s chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener and vanilla extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Lastly, mix in Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips and chopped nuts.
- Chill the mixture for 20-30 minutes until the butter is solid.
- Using a 1 inch cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Top with sea salt if you desire.
- Chilling the mixture is essential. If you skip this step your cookies will spread and not be soft and chewy.