These Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites are overflowing with pepperoni and mozzarella cheddar! At one net carb each, these make the ideal low-carb lunch!
I have another excessively simple keto formula for you today! Perhaps the most mainstream plans on this site are my . They are stacked with mozzarella cheddar, Italian wiener and have short of what one net carb each!
These Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites are basically the same however totally stacked to the edge with pepperoni. I love to dunk them in low-carb marinara however they are totally heavenly all alone!
These messy pizza nibbles are incredible all alone, however in the event that you need a genuine pizza flavor I profoundly propose dunking them in a warm low-carb marinara sauce. My #1 low-carb sauce is , which has 4 net carbs per 1/2 cup. Considering plunging sauces are typically just 1-2 tablespoons this will fit fine and dandy into a keto diet as long as you keep your parts light.
- 2 cups chopped or sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, pepperoni, shredded cheese and eggs until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture. If after 10 minutes there is still a considerable amount of moisture, chill another 10 minutes.
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Chill time: If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls.
- Coconut flour: Almond flour can be used in place of coconut flour, but the bites wil not be as light and fluffy.
- Servings: This recipe made 30 pizza bites for me, but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.