These simple 5-fixing Keto Tortillas are low-carb and without grain! At around one net carb per tortilla, these are ideal for keto wraps, quesadillas and that’s only the tip of the iceberg!
My Mom and I have both followed a low-carb keto diet, however there has been one significant contrast. Since my better half has Celiac I’ve likewise needed to keep my eating routine inside sans gluten limits. The facts confirm that most low-carb food varieties are normally sans gluten, however there is one significant exemption: low-carb tortillas.
At the point when my Mom and I would share what we were making for the week I begrudged her low-carb wraps or quesadillas. Since I’ve not had the option to discover a keto-accommodating, sans gluten tortilla I chose I needed to make my own!
These Zucchini Tortillas are ultra low-carb, sans grain and ideal for a keto way of life. They store and warm well so you can undoubtedly make a clump and haul them out later in the week. These make incredible keto wraps, tacos and quesadillas!
- 2 large zucchini, shredded
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shred the zucchini and place in a sturdy dish towel. Squeeze as much moisture as possible from the zucchini. When you feel like you’ve gotten as much as you can out unroll the towel and allow it to rest for several minutes then try again. Do not skip the second step, the zucchini needs to be extremely dry.
- Transfer the VERY dry zucchini to a mixing bowl and combine with the shredded cheddar, eggs, baking powder and salt.
- Scoop the dough out using a 1/4 cup measuring cup for small tortillas, or 1/2 measuring cup for large tortillas and place on silicone lined baking sheet and pat into a very thin circle. The only moisture should be from the egg.These easy five ingredient Zucchini Tortillas are low carb, grain free and keto friendly! At about one net carb per tortilla these are perfect for keto wraps, quesadillas and more!
- Bake 15 minutes and carefully flip the tortillas.These easy five ingredient Zucchini Tortillas are low carb, grain free and keto friendly! At about one net carb per tortilla these are perfect for keto wraps, quesadillas and more!
- Bake 3-5 minutes until the tortillas are set and have begin to lightly brown as shown.These easy five ingredient Zucchini Tortillas are low carb, grain free and keto friendly! At about one net carb per tortilla these are perfect for keto wraps, quesadillas and more!
- The quality of your tortillas will depend greatly on how much moisture you get out of the zucchini, if the zucchini is soggy the tortillas will be soggy.
- If you use 1/4 cup measuring cup, this recipe makes 12 tortillas at 1.2 net carbs each.
- If you use a 1/2 cup measuring cup, this recipe makes 6 large tortillas at 2.4 net carbs each.