15 Minute Margherita Flatbread Pizza – delicious, easy recipe for a homemade pizza made with Naan Bread, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Garlic, and Basil that’s great for busy weeknight dinners or parties.
With the special times of year over, we’re getting comfortable and are really energized for the hurrying around of the special times of year to be finished. Not hurrying to the store hysterically searching for presents for that one individual that has everything is in reality beautiful nice.Another thing I am somewhat finished with is preparing elaborate suppers that have 55 stages included. At the point when it’s an ideal opportunity to eat I need fast, simple, and scrumptious and this is the place where this Easy Margherita Flatbread pizza comes in.
A few days ago my folks were visiting and my mother in addition to other things presented to me a pack of naan bread. It’s delectable to eat just toasted, however following day come noon I chose to utilize it as the base for a flatbread pizza. At the point when time (or ability) permits I like to make my own covering, however having a pre-made outside that can be stacked with essentially anything is really magnificent on the off chance that you ask me.The entire interaction beginning to end doesn’t require over 15 minutes, and disclose to me that having l unch like this prepared quickly isn’t marvelous!
As I have later discovered, a pizza made with mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and garlic is called Margherita, albeit a blend of tomato, mozzarella and basil is called Caprese.So here’s the least demanding flatbread pizza you will at any point make. That is to say, you don’t need to grind your cheddar, how simple is that?
This thought of utilizing new Mozzarella, tomatoes and basil is completely motivated by this formula from NatashasKitchen.com. Subsequent to eating those canapés at my sweethearts’ social gathering I may or might’ve not have made them multiple times. The first occasion when I attempted them, I felt like the canapés would profit by a decent kick of garlic, so I have made them with garlic each time from that point forward.
15 Minute Margherita Flatbread Pizza – delicious, easy recipe for a homemade pizza made with Naan Bread, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Garlic and Basil that’s great for busy weeknight dinners or parties.
- 1 naan bread
- 3 pieces fresh mozzarella cheese sliced to ⅓- 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 tomato sliced as thin as possible
- 5-6 leaves basil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed; or 1 tsp dry garlic powder
- 1.5 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1.5 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Press 3 fresh garlic cloves and mix with 1.5tbsp oil.
- Brush the flatbread with oil & garlic with half the mixture. Place in preheated to 350°F oven for 5 minutes to crisp up.
- Remove from oven and place 3 slices of cheese on top of the flatbread, sprinkle with salt & pepper, then place thinly sliced tomatoes on top and repeat with a sprinkling of salt & pepper. Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, plus extra 2-3 minutes on broil. Watch the bread closely, if its too dark before 2-3 minutes remove it from the oven immediately.
- Meanwhile mix the remaining oil & garlic with 1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar, stirring until a smooth emulsion forms.
- Chop 5-6 basil leaves.
- Once flatbread pizza is baked and the edges are golden in color, remove from the oven, drizzle with however much of the balsamic vinegar mixture you would like, sprinkle with basil leaves, slice and serve and enjoy!
Side note: you can freeze your naan bread until you need it, keeping it soft and fresh. When do you see yourself making this easy, peasy, Margherita Flatbread Pizza?