Cannelloni pasta tubes packed with a cheesy ricotta and chicken filling, and topped with a creamy and delicious tomato sauce. Simple, super easy to make, and SO tasty!
Messy chicken stuffed cannelloni heated to a rich and delicate flawlessness. An exemplary formula made EASY. These beautiful beloved newborns will soften in your mouth!This cannelloni is a fast formula that meets up with some new spinach, chicken, and ricotta cheddar, all finished off with a simple rich sauce.
The sauce all alone is Half and Half, flavors, and parmesan. The expansion of all the cheddar in this cannelloni makes the flavors pop significantly more. Plus, one serving of milk, cheddar or yogurt gives 8 grams of protein and 9 fundamental supplements.
The kinds of cheddar and milk and yogurt run pretty profound on this blog, including one of my unsurpassed most loved plans, Spinach Artichoke Chicken.We’re likewise observing June Dairy Month, so you’re allowed to gobble up all the cheddar and milk that your heart wants!
June Dairy Month is an opportunity to observe America’s dairy ranchers, who furnish us with solid dairy food varieties. In the event that you have a moment, kindly bounce on over to Drink-Milk.com and meet some of Ohio and West Virginia’s dairy cultivating families.
Cannelloni pasta tubes packed with a cheesy ricotta and chicken filling, and topped with a creamy and delicious tomato sauce. Simple, super easy to make, and they’re SO tasty!
- 12 cannelloni tubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 1 bag (8 to 10 ounces) baby spinach
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups half & half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste.
- Cook cannelloni tubes for 5 minutes in boiling water; rinse and set aside to cool for a few minutes, or just until cool enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and saute for 2 minutes; stir in garlic and chicken and continue to cook for 4 minutes.
- Add milk and simmer for 2 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in ricotta cheese until well blended.
- Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes, or until wilted.
- Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
- Spoon pasta sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish and set aside.
- Using a spoon, your hands, or even a piping bag, stuff the prepared chicken mixture into cannelloni tubes.
- Arrange the cannelloni in a single layer on the bottom of the previously prepared baking dish. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine half & half, parmesan, basil, oregano, nutmeg, salt, and pepper; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the half & half mixture over the cannelloni.
- Bake in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until top is golden brown and the cream is reduced.
- Remove from oven and let stand 3 minutes, or until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Spoon the sauce over the cannelloni and serve.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 14
- For those keeping track of their WW points, try using fat free Half & Half, as well as fat free Ricotta Cheese, and this will cut down your points to 11.