Million Dollar Ravioli Casserole – genuinely heavenly! Meat sauce, frozen ravioli, and 4 cheeses! The BEST pasta goulash EVER!!! Can make ahead and refrigerate or freeze for some other time. Frozen cheddar ravioli, cream cheddar, acrid cream, curds, Italian frankfurter, spaghetti sauce, parmesan cheddar, and mozzarella cheddar. Present with a basic plate of mixed greens and garlic bread. Incredible for evening gatherings and potlucks! Everybody cherishes this simple dish! I never have any extras!!
This Million Dollar Ravioli Casserole is another top pick in our home! Meat sauce, ravioli, and huge loads of cheddar. YUM! We had this for lunch and supper that very day. We just couldn’t get enough of it!!! You can make this pasta dish early and refrigerate or freeze for some other time. I like to make this and split it between two skillet. Prepare one now and freeze one for some other time.
As I said, we LOVED this Million Dollar Ravioli Casserole! It is stacked with huge loads of astonishing flavor. We served this with a plate of mixed greens and some garlic bread. In the event that you need a decent garlic bread formula, look at our variant of Carbone’s Garlic Bread. I love it!!Something final about the fixings, I utilized a sack of frozen cheddar ravioli. There is no compelling reason to defrost the ravioli first. It will cook in the meal.
Something more, this goulash utilizes curds. I definitely know the messages and remarks that are coming from all you curds haters! Here is my interpretation of curds: I like curds in pasta meals. I NEVER at any point eat it straight out of the holder – yuck! Be that as it may, it is wonderful in dishes. In the event that you haven’t attempted it, I truly urge you to stretch out and attempt it. In the event that you’re not prepared to confide in the expression of a proven particular eater, you can attempt to substitute ricotta for the curds.
Million Dollar Ravioli Casserole – seriously delicious! Meat sauce, frozen ravioli, and 4 cheeses! The BEST pasta casserole EVER!!! Can make ahead and refrigerate or freeze for later. Frozen cheese ravioli, cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, Italian sausage, spaghetti sauce, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Serve with a simple salad and garlic bread. Great for dinner parties and potlucks! Everyone loves this easy casserole! I never have any leftovers!!
- 9×13-inch Ceramic Baking Dish
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (28-oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (25-oz) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9x13x2-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet brown Italian sausage. Drain fat from skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, softened cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic powder. Add ravioli. Toss to coast.
- Spread ravioli in the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Pour meat sauce over ravioli and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Can make the casserole in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later.If baking straight from the refrigerator, you may need to add a few minutes to the cooking time.To bake after freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed above.