Make school snacks fun again with these Turkey Club Roll-Ups. Essentially layer any wrap with veggie cream cheddar, trailed by turkey, bacon, cheddar, and any veggies you like. I utilized red pepper, cucumbers, and onion – and they were SO scrumptious.
I make another variant of roll-ups that utilization a farm bundle, jalapeños, green onions, green and red peppers, and cream cheddar.
The following is a once-over of the fixings I utilized in these roll-ups. I had enough to make them a few days, and the young men appreciated them PRE class kickoff.
I purchased these dinner prep compartments on Amazon as of late, and love the way that they are glass holders rather than plastic. Simply add some apple or carrot cuts, and possibly a treat 🙂 – and you have an even lunch for the children.
- 4 large wraps or tortillas
- 3/4 cup garden vegetable cream cheese – soft spread
- 1/2 pound sliced turkey – from the deli
- 1/2 pound sliced havarti cheese – from the deli
- 6 slices pre-cooked bacon – crisped in the microwave
- 1/3 cup red onion – sliced thin
- 1/2 cup red pepper – sliced thin
- 1/2 cup english cucumber – sliced thin
- Layer a large wrap with approximately 3 Tablespoons of cream cheese, followed by turkey, cheese, bacon pieces, red onion, red pepper, and cucumber.
- Roll up into a log. Slice in pieces and repeat.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 1375mg | Potassium: 443mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1450IU | Vitamin C: 24.4mg | Calcium: 400mg | Iron: 0.5mg